I'm Javier, a spanish software engineer based in Berlin who, among other many things, likes to learn game development as a hobby.
This blog is about my journey as an engineer but also as a game developer. I will share my experiences, my progress, tips, tutorials. I may also talk about games or other more general stuff from time to time.
You can also find me at:
- Github: github.com/itsjavi (my open source contributions).
- Itch.io: route1rodent.itch.io (my game assets).
- Linkedin: linkedin.com/in/itsjavi (professional profile)
- Hashnode: hashnode.com/@itsjavi (this community)
- Twitter: twitter.com/route1rodent (gaming, gamedev & random stuff).
If you want to support me, fund some new tutorials, articles or some of my existing assets or projects, you can do so via my Github Sponsors program or with a coffee:
Thank you ❤️